DoctorsInTraining.com USMLE Step 1 Review
- 6 Week "Emergency" Plan - Testing week of: $ArrayofDates
Study Guide Created For: $ArrayofDates
|Week ||Week of: ||First Aid & Doctors In Training ||Question Bank** |
|Days 1-3 || $ArrayofDates || ||4hr practice test (200q). If less than 45% correct, then
you will require at least 12 weeks of study, and this plan
will not work for you. |
|2 || $ArrayofDates ||Doctors In Training USMLE Step 1 Review ||25-50q daily. Weekend 150q NBME test online. |
|3 || $ArrayofDates ||Doctors In Training USMLE Step 1 Review ||25-50q daily. Weekend 150q NBME test online. |
|4 || $ArrayofDates ||Doctors In Training USMLE Step 1 Review ||25-50q daily. Weekend 150q NBME test online. |
|5 || $ArrayofDates ||Doctors In Training USMLE Step 1 Review ||25-50q daily. 100Q DIT Predictive Exam. |
Week 6 : Post Course - Week of: $ArrayofDates
- If scoring less than 55-60% correct on practice questions (Qbank or World), your risk of not passing Step 1 is high.
- The last 5 days before your test, re-read First Aid (1/5 daily) and review high-yield info from the course.
- Take test within a 5-14 day window after the DoctorsInTraining.com course
- ** Question Bank resources to consider: Kaplan Q-bank, USMLEWorld.com, NMS review book
- **It usually takes 1-2hrs to take and review 25 questions.
Review Books to strongly consider reading or referencing:
- BRS Pathology (or Goljan)
- BRS Physiology
- BRS Physiology
- Lippincott Biochemistry (or Goljan)
- Lippincott Pharmacology
- Robbins Pathology Chapters 1-7
- HY Neuroanatomy
- Success with this plan will require 12+ hours of study daily.
- By placing a check mark on the upper right-hand corner of a page completed, you can skip around in pages and keep track of what you have already done.
- Meet with a study partner 2-3 times a week so that you can quiz each other over the FA pages read in previous weeks.
- Each week, set aside a small amount of time to quickly review the FA pages read the previous week.